Cost per person: Rs. 1100/- p.p. (Includes transport, snacks, breakfast, guide charges) minimum 15 participants.
Please confirm latest by Thursday 12:00 noon
20:45 Hrs Report at Dadar (East)... Opp. Parsi Gymkhana
21:00 Hrs Departure for Naneghat
23:15 Hrs Arrival at the base for the hike & collect your snacks packets.
23:30 Hrs Start hike
02:30 Hrs Reach the cave at Nane pass.
03:45 Hrs Descend to the base
05:00 Hrs Depart for Dadar
08:00 Hrs Reach Dadar
- Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser
- Wear lightweight rubber-soled shoes or sneakers... NO SANDALS OR FLOATERS
Packed in a small back-pack are:
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
- Good Headlamp / Torch with spare cells
- Water bottle (minimum 2 ltrs.)
- Toilet Paper
- Personal Identity
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Camera with sufficient batteries, film and flash (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Woolen Balaclava
- The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly. Plastics and littering is strictly banned.
- This Hike is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
- The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
- The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
- For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
- Late-comers will not be entertained.
Please do let us know if you require any further information.