( Dharamsala / McLeod Ganj / Triund Glacier )
15th May - Board your train from Bombay (Bandra Terminus) 16:45hrs (O/N Train)
16th May – Reach Delhi by 09:40hrs & get transferred to the bus & board your bus at 16:00 hrs for Dharamsala. (O/N Bus)
17th May - Reach Dharamsala in the morning check in to hotel, B\fast, Rest and after lunch, local visits to Monastery, Lake , and Bhagsu Water Fall. Evening Tea and games + Briefing about the Adventures we will have over the next few days. Dinner at approx. 20:00 hrs. and overnight at the hotel.
18th May - M\tea, M\walk at 08:30 hrs..- After B\fast, Start trekking to Tirund camp approx. 9 kms. with packed lunch. Reach by 16:00 hrs. and time for tea and rest. Dinner at 19:00 hrs. Night stay in tents.
19th May - M\tea at 08:00 hrs. After B/fast, we trek to Ilaka and come back for lunch and in the afternoon Rock Climbing or Rappelling session. Dinner at 19:30 hrs. and overnight in tents.
20th May - M\tea at 08:30 hrs. After B\fast, trek down to McLeod Ganj and Lunch at the hotel. Tea, Rest and visit to the market in the afternoon. In the evening board the bus for Delhi . O/N Bus
21st May - Reach Delhi in the morning & board 15:40 train for Bombay. O/N train journey.
22nd May - Reach Bombay by 08:05 am with your mountain experience.
Cost per person on twin sharing basis- Rs.11,895/-
Cost per person on triple sharing basis- Rs.10,750/-
- Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
- Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
- Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
- Water bottle (minimum 2 lts per person, per day)
- Toilet Paper & kit
- Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- T-shirts, Shirts, Track-pants, Trousers
- Woolens & Thermals
- Hand Gloves / Mittens
- Head lamp or torch with spare batteries.
- Bombay-Delhi-Bombay by A/C 3-Tier Train
- Delhi - Dharamsala - Delhi by Non-A/C Deluxe Bus.
- Complete site-seeing by Qualis / Scorpio / Sumo with 7 persons per vehicle
- All meals as mentioned ( Breakfast / Lunch / Tea + Biscuits / Dinner )
- Accommodation on twin & triple sharing basis at hotels / campsites / guest houses
- Camping days 2 to 3 people will be accommodated in a tent.
- All technical gear & tents
- Qualified Group Leader & Instructors of Wild Escapes .
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai by Rajdhani 3-tier A/C = Rs. 2000/- per person
Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai by Air: Please contact us for costs.
Who can go on the trip??….
Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
- The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
- We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
- Child above 12 years is eligible to enroll & will be charged full amount.
- For Cancellation / Booking policy, please get in touch.
- The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly. Littering is strictly banned.
- This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
- The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
- The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
- For team safety, please inform us if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on any medication.
Kindly drop us a line if you need any further details