May 30: Arrive in Delhi approx 09:45 hrs, get transferred to Bus Terminal. Free time till 16:30 hrs and board a bus for Manali. (O/N Bus)
May 31: Reach Manali by morning and check-in to a hotel. Basically a relaxing day... time for the body and mind to acclimatize to the high altitudes. This process of acclimatization is one of the most important components of any trip to the high altitudes (O/N Hotel)
Jun 01: Leave Manali early morning after breakfast. Experience the dramatic change as you cross the Rohtang pass(13050 ft.) and enter Lahual valley. Reach Keylong around lunch time. Evening Tea break at Bharatpur and reach campsite at Sarchu, situated on the banks of River Bhaga by evening. Stay overnight.(O/N Tent)
Jun 02: Cross Lachulung La (16,617 ft.) and reach Pang for Lunch, En route you can capture the incredible, ever-changing, cold desert scenery. Driving along the Indus River, crossing Tanglang La (17,585 ft.) one reaches Leh. (O/N Hotel / Guest House)
Jun 03: Leave for Pangong Tso through Chang La (17,350 ft), one of the highlights of the Ladakh Experience on the Indo-Tibetan border. Pangong Lake lies at a altitude of 14,500ft, with blue-green shades of tranquil brackish water and surrounded on all sides by snow-capped high mountains. In the evening return to Leh (O/N Hotel / Guest House)
Jun 04: After breakfast Leave for Nubra valley via Khardung La (Highest Motorable Road on Planet Earth). Reach Nubra Valley for lunch, explore Deskit and Hunder villages for rest of the day. Here's where you can enjoy two-humped camel safari on sand dunes. (O/N Guest House / Campsite)
Jun 05: After breakfast leave for Leh. Visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Fort on the way. (O/N Hotel / Guest House)
Jun 06: Early in the morning we start our journey towards Manali. Reach Manali by evening. (O/N Hotel)
Jun 07: Morning free for shopping and in the evening board bus for Delhi (O/N Bus)
Jun 08: Arrive in Delhi in the morning and move towards Nizammudin Station for your train at 15:45 hrs (O/N Train)
Jun 09: Arrive in Mumbai at Bandra Terminus at approx 08:05 hrs and return home with your Ladakh Experience.
Cost per person on twin sharing basis - Rs. 21,780/-
Cost per person on triple sharing basis- Rs.19,855/-
- Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
- Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
- Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
- Water bottle (minimum 2 litres per person per day)
- Toilet Paper & kit
- Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- T-shirts, Shirts, Track-pants, Trousers
- Woolens & Thermals
- Hand Gloves / Mittens
- Head lamp or torch with spare batteries.
- Bombay-Delhi-Bombay by A/C 3-Tier Train
- Delhi to Manali by Non-A/C Deluxe Bus.
- Manali - Leh - Manali by Qualis / Scorpio with 7 persons per vehicle
- Complete site-seeing by Qualis / Scorpio with 7 persons per vehicle
- All meals as mentioned (Breakfast/Lunch/Tea + Biscuits/Dinner)
- Accommodation on twin & triple sharing basis at hotels / campsites / guest houses
- Inner line permits.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai by Rajdhani 3-tier A/C = Rs. 2000/- per person
Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai by Air: Please contact us for costs.
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
- The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
- We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
- Child above 12 years will be charged full amount.
- For Cancellation / Booking policy, please get in touch.
- The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly. Littering is strictly banned.
- This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
- The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
- The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
- For team safety, please inform us if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on any medication.
Kindly drop us a line if you need any further details