( Manali / Solang Nala / Beas Kund )
22nd May – Fly from Bombay to Delhi and get transferred to the bus. Board your bus at 16:00 hrs for Manali. (O/N Bus)
23rd May - Reach Manali in the morning check in to hotel, B\fast, Rest and after lunch, local visits to Hadimbadevi / Manu Temple & Nature park. Evening Tea and games + Briefing about the Adventures we will have over the next few days. Dinner at approx. 20:00 hrs. Overnight stay at the hotel.
24th May - M\tea, M\walk at 08:30 hrs..- After B\fast, Move to Solang Nala by private vehicle. In the afternoon Rock Climbing / River Crossing and in the evening time for tea and rest. Dinner at 19:00 hrs. Overnight stay at hotel.
25th May - M\tea at 08:00 hrs. After B/fast, move towards Dhundi by private vehicle & trek to Bakarthach with packed lunch. Dinner at 19:30 hrs. Overnight stay in tents.
26th May - M\tea at 08:30 hrs. After B\fast, trek to Beas Kund with packed lunch & return to camp by late afternoon. Evening tea at 16:00 hrs. Dinner at 19:00 hrs. Overnight stay in tents.
27th May - M\tea at 08:30 hrs. After B\fast,Trek down to Dhundi & get transferred to Manali by private vehicle.Lunch at hotel. Evening tea at 16:30hrs. Time for Shopping. Overnight stay at Manali.
28th May - M\tea at 08:30 hrs. After B\fast, sight-seeing at Jagatsukh and Naggar. Lunch at hotel. Return to Manali and Board bus for Delhi.
29th May - Reach Delhi and get transferred to Airport... board flight for Bombay.
Cost per person on twin sharing : Rs.8,800/- + Flight at actual.
- Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
- Wear good rubber-soled trekking shoes.
- Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
- Water bottle with water (minimum 2 lts per person, per day)
- Toilet Paper & kit
- Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- T-shirts, Shirts, Track-pants, Trousers
- Woolens & Thermals
- Hand Gloves / Mittens
- Head lamp or torch with spare batteries.
- Mosquito Repellent.
- Rain Sheet.
- Wind Cheater.
- Floaters. ( Footwear )
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi by Volvo Bus.
- Complete site-seeing by Van / Tata Sumo with 7 persons per vehicle.
- All meals as mentioned ( Breakfast / Lunch / Tea + Biscuits / Dinner )
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at hotels / guest houses.
- Camping days 2 to 3 people will be accommodated in a tent.
- All required technical gear.
- Qualified Group Leader & Instructors of Wild Escapes .
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
- The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
- We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
- Child above 12 years is eligible to enroll & will be charged full amount.
- For Cancellation / Booking policy, please get in touch.
- The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly. Littering is strictly banned.
- This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
- The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
- The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
- For team safety, please inform us if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on any medication.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.