06:45 Hrs Assemble at Dadar T.T
07:00 Hrs Depart for Visapur (B/fast en-route)
10:00 Hrs Reach Base and start the trek to Fort.
13:00 Hrs Reach the fort.
14:00 Hrs Lunch at the village below the fort.
16:30 Hrs Reach the base & departure for Mumbai
19:00 Hrs Arrive at Dadar.
* Transport by private Non-A/C vehicle.
* Meals ( Breakfast / Lunch / Snacks)
* Trek to Visapur Fort.
* Instructor Charges.
* All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
* Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
* Any kind of personal expenses.
* Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
* All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
* Wear lightweight rubber-soled canvas shoes or sneaker.
Packed in a small back-pack are:
* Sunglasses with retainers.
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle with water (minimum 2 lts per person)
* Toilet Paper
* Personal Identity
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Extra Pair of Clothes
* Rain Protection Gear ( Jacket / Poncho / Dry bags )
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* Mosquito Repellent.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
* The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
* This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
* The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
* The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
* For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
* For Cancellation / Booking policy, please get in touch.
* We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here...!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai - 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com