What is white water rafting?????
Rafting or white water rafting is a challenging recreational activity utilizing a raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water.
NON SWIMMERS CAN ALSO JOIN
This is a very safe game.
Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided.
Swimming skills - No need to worry there.
Age limit: strictly above 15 yrs
Previous experience - Not necessary.
Best and Experienced instructor's.
Kundalika River, Kolad near Pali on Saturday / Sunday 08 - 09th November.
Travel Details: Travel time from Mumbai: Around 2 ½ hours.
-Meet at Dadar central at 7 pm leave towards Kundalika by Bus.
-On the way dinner.
-Reach camp by 10 pm.
- Night Halt in camp Tent.
- Breakfast 7 am.
- Rafting at 8 am for 2hrs 30mins approx.
- Have Lunch at 1 pm.
- Return journey to Dadar at 3 pm.
- Reach Dadar at 6 pm.
• Last date for registration for Rafting event will be 31st October, 2008.
• Keep the site & surrounding clean.
• Your seat will be confirmed only after payment of booking amount is received.
Camp Fee - Rs. 2500 /-
Booking amount : Rs. 1500/- (non refundable).
ICICI Bank A/c 055501000782 Branch - BKC.
Camp Fee Includes –
• Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai.
• Dinner of Previous day.
• Breakfast, lunch and evening tea of camp day.
• Night stay in TENT.
• Rafting Activity Charges.
Cost does not include:
Any Personal Expenses.
Anything other than the above.
· Everybody carry a torch
· A pair of T-shirts & shorts (at least two changes),
· Floaters (sandals),
· Sun screen / block lotion, any prescribed Medicine,
· Sunglasses, hat/cap, Beachwear
· All toiletries and a towel
· One jacket preferably warm for the night.
· A waterproof wind cheater.
Contact Details :
Miron - 09920125528