Naneghat: Murbad Region
The sheer cliff is a well-known landmark, very clearly visible from the Konkan. The walls of this pass jut out from the main range and hence command a magnificent view of the great bend in the Sahyadri.
20:15 Hrs Report at Dadar (East)... Opp. Parsi Gymkhana
20:30 Hrs Departure for Naneghat
22:45 Hrs Arrival at the base for the hike & collect your snacks packets.
23:00 Hrs Start hike
01:30 Hrs Reach the cave at Nane pass.
03:00 Hrs Descend to the base
05:00 Hrs Depart for Dadar
08:00 Hrs Reach Dadar
* Transport by private Non-A/C vehicle.
* Meals ( Snack pack / Breakfast )
* Night Hike to Naneghat.
* Services of Wild Escapes Instructor for the hike.
* All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
* Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
* Any kind of personal expenses.
* Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
* All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
* Wear good trekking shoes.
Packed in a small back-pack are:
* Head lamp or torch with spare batteries.
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle with water (minimum 3 lts per person)
* Toilet Paper
* Personal Identity
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Extra Pair of Clothes
* Rain Sheet ( Poncho / Dry bags )
* Wind Stopper.
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* Mosquito Repellent.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
Payment has to be 100% at the time of confirmation.
We will not be able to cancel the trip once confirmed.
Medical Costs – In case there are any mishaps, we are not responsible for the medical costs other than initial first aid and transport from site wherever possible to the nearest medical facilities.
We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here...!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai - 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com