Adventure And Personality Development Camp to Panchgani
About Panchgani - Panchgani, the town in the midst of five hills, is an eternally beautiful hill station, a favourite escape clause for the Mumbai-weary. Panchgani is perennially fresh and inviting; its bracing climate complements the verdant surroundings. Flanked by tableland and craggy cliffs, Panchgani is 1334 m; just 38 m lower than Mahabaleshwar. A genteel place, Panchgani doesn't really pander to commercial tastes, as does Mahabaleshwar. Here, holiday pastimes include walking, riding on one of the numerous ponies that canter around town, or simply unwinding at home in the cool of the veranda or drinking tea on the lawns.
About Lords Panchgani - Lords Panchgani is one of the largest hotels in Panchgani tucked away near the wonderful village of Bhilar. The rooms are quite king size with large bathrooms and amenities include a swimming pool with a lifeguard, health club, indoor games etc.
Dates – 25'th Dec to 28'th Dec
Age Group – 7 – 16 Years
Assembly - 0600 hrs at Dadar T.T Near Punjabi Chandu Halwai
Distance - Approx 270 Kms from Mumbai, Via Pune, 7 hrs by Bus
Transportation – By Non A/c Vehicle
Accomodation - At Lords Panchgani or Similar on Multiple Sharing Basis in A/c Rooms
Boating at Venna Lake
Visit to Mapro Gardens Treasure Hunt
Rs 4,500 /- per child (All inclusive)
Cost Includes -: Conveyance from Mumbai to Panchgani and Back by Private Non A/c Vehicle
Accomodation in A/c Rooms on Multiple sharing basis
All Veg meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Evening snacks on Day 4
All activities as specified
All technical equipment and gear
Services of Escapades Instructors (including 1 female instructor)
Cost Excludes -: Expenses personal in nature like cold drinks, mineral water etc
Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond control of ESCAPADES
Any cost which is not mentioned in "Cost includes" section
List of things to carry Rucksack Cotton Clothes for 4 Days (Loose Fitting T-shirts and Cargoes, No skirts and shorts allowed)
Shoes with Good Grip, A Pair of Floaters, 3 pairs of Socks Water Bottle (1 litre capacity) - COMPULSORY Torch (with spare cells) Mosquito Repellant (Odomos) Swimming Costume Goggles/Cap Sunscreen (Preferably SPF 30) Personal Toiletries (Toothbrush, Soap, Bathing Towel) Personal Medication, if any with Written Instructions
Discounted Apex Rates Rs 4000 /- (if you make the payment 15 days prior to the trip) Rs 4250 /- (if you make the payment 07 days prior to the trip)
Group Discounts Rs 250 /- per child (5-10 kids booking and making payment together) Rs 500 /- per child (11 or more kids booking and making payment together)
Cancellation Terms 7 days before departure – no refund 7-15 days before departure – 75 % Cancellation Charge 15 – 30 days before departure – 50 % Cancellation Charge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/ RELEVANT INFORMATION:
1) Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this. Mobile phones are also not allowed.
2) If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, Please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp In-charge only.
3) We place no strict limitations on our trips but we request prudent judgment of physical and mental health, experience and ability for participation in our programmes
4) While great care and efforts are put in to give you the same itinerary, due to situations beyond our control (for instance, bad weather, civil disturbances, etc, we may be forced to make a few amendments in the programme
5) We stress on the need to adhere to the suggested kit list to be better prepared.
6) Escapades reserves the right to cancel any activity or event due to safety reasons. The decision made by the instructors will be final.
7) Insurance is not covered in the packages.
8) Adventures sports are risk-based activities and its not possible to guarantee 100 % safety. There is always an element of risk involved in such activities.
9) We require a minimum no of children to run the camp. Any cancellation of the camp will be intimated only 24 hrs prior to the departure. Full refund will be provided.
10) To give money to the child or no depends on how the child has handled money in the past on his/ her own. If they have never handled any money before, you can give them a small amount not exceeding Rs 200 in ten rupee notes.