06:45 Hrs Assemble at Dadar T.T ( Outside Chandu Halwai next Metro Shoe shop)
07:00 Hrs Depart for Kamshet (B/fast en-route)
10:00 Hrs Reach Kamshet proceed to Indariyani river & start Canoeing.
13:00 Hrs Lunch
14:00 Hrs 2nd session of Canoeing.
15:45 Hrs Start your journey back to Bombay.
18:30 Hrs Arrive at Dadar.
- Private Non A/C Transport
- Basic skills on Canoeing (subject to prevailing weather / water conditions)
- Decent wholesome meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Snack pack)
- Services of Wild Escapes Instructors.
- Expenses of a personal nature like aerated drinks, mineral water, etc.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost includes column.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and track pants or shorts.
* Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
Carry a back-pack with....
* Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers
* Waterproof Sunscreen lotion
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle (minimum 3 lts per person, per day)
* Toilet Paper.
* Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
Personal Medication (if any)
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* Extra pair of clothes
* Water Protection Gear ( Dry bags / Poncho )
* Canvas shoes or Aqua socks (Important for Canoeing)
* Mosquito Repellent.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc.. are advised not to consider this trip.
The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
Payment has to be 100% at the time of confirmation.
We will not be able to cancel the trip once confirmed.
Medical Costs – In case there are any mishaps, we are not responsible for the medical costs other than initial first aid and transport from site to nearest medical facilities.
We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
* The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
* For team safety, please inform us if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on any medication.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here...!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai - 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com