Assembly: 0600 hrs at Dadar T.T Circle Near Punjabi Chandu Halwai
Transportation: By Private Vehicle
Accomodation: YMCA Campsite in Cottages with Bunk Beds
Huff n Puff
Cost Rs 3500 /- per child (All inclusive)
Discounted Apex Rates Rs 3000 /- (if you make the payment 15 days prior to the trip) Rs 3250 /- (if you make the payment 07 days prior to the trip)
Group Discounts Rs 250 /- per child (5-10 kids booking and making payment together) Rs 500 /- per child (11 or more kids booking and making payment together)
Cost Includes -: Conveyance from Mumbai to Campsite and back by Private Transportation Accomodation in Non A/c Cottages with bunk beds on multiple sharing basis All Veg meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 4 All activities as specified All technical equipment and gear Services of Escapades Instructors (including 1 female instructor)
Cost Excludes -: Expenses personal in nature like cold drinks, mineral water etc Insurance Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond control of ESCAPADES Any cost which is not mentioned in "Cost includes" section
List of things to carry Rucksack (No hard Luggage allowed) Cotton Clothes for 3 Days (Loose Fitting T-shirts and Cargoes, No skirts allowed) Windcheater/ Jacket/ Blanket Shoes with Good Grip, A Pair of Floaters, 3 pairs of Socks Water Bottle (1 litre capacity) - COMPULSORY Torch (with spare cells) Mosquito Repellant (Odomos) Swimming Costume Goggles/Cap Sunscreen (Preferably SPF 30) Personal Toiletries (Toothbrush, Soap, Bathing Towel, Toilet Roll) Personal Medication, if any with Written Instructions
Cancellation Terms 7 days before departure – no refund 7-15 days before departure – 75 % Cancellation Charge 15 – 30 days before departure – 50 % Cancellation Charge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/ RELEVANT INFORMATION:
1) Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this. Mobile phones are also not allowed.
2) If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, Please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp In-charge only.
3) We place no strict limitations on our trips but we request prudent judgment of physical and mental health, experience and ability for participation in our programmes
4) While great care and efforts are put in to give you the same itinerary, due to situations beyond our control (for instance, bad weather, civil disturbances, etc, we may be forced to make a few amendments in the programme
5) We stress on the need to adhere to the suggested kit list to be better prepared.
6) Escapades reserves the right to cancel any activity or event due to safety reasons. The decision made by the instructors will be final.
7) Insurance is not covered in the packages.
8) Adventures sports are risk-based activities and its not possible to guarantee 100 % safety. There is always an element of risk involved in such activities.
9) We require a minimum no of children to run the camp. Any cancellation of the camp will be intimated only 24 hrs prior to the departure. Full refund will be provided.
10) To give money to the child or no depends on how the child has handled money in the past on his/ her own. If they have never handled any money before, you can give them a small amount not exceeding Rs 200 in ten rupee notes.
For Bookings, Contact Dr Swati Savla -: 9820673477 Parag Gandhi -: 9820277797