Activities.... Trekking / Camping / Rappelling
Destination.... Rajmachi Fort.
Date.... 15th / 16th Nov, 2008
Cost per person: Wild Members: Rs.1970/-, Non Members: Rs.2180/- (minimum 15 participants)
Participants should enroll by Wednesday 12th Nov, 2008.
15:00 Hrs – Report at Dadar ( Opp. Parsi Gymkhana, near Ruia college signal )
15:15 Hrs - Depart for Lonavala.
17:15 Hrs - Reach base & start our trek to the base of the Fort.
Collect dry wood on the way to enjoy campfire at night.
20:45 Hrs - Reach the base & set up your campsite as per instructions given to you.
21:30 Hrs - Dinner
22:15 Hrs - Campfire
23:00 Hrs - Good night.
06:30 Hrs - Wake-up .
07:00 Hrs - Breakfast.
08:00 Hrs - Trek up to fort.
09:00 Hrs - Rappelling.
12:30 Hrs - Lunch at village.
13:30 Hrs - After lunch trek down to the base.
16:00 Hrs - Reach base & drive back home.
18:30 Hrs - Arrive at Dadar.
* Private Non A/C transport to the base & back
* All meals as mentioned ( Evening tea / Dinner / Breakfast / Lunch )
* Accommodation in a alpine tents on multiple-sharing basis.
* Mentioned Adventure Activity. ( Subject to change depending on the prevailing weather condition )
* All required Adventure gear. ( Tents / Sleeping Bags / Carry Mats )
* Qualified Group Leader & Instructors of Wild Escapes.
All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Cost Includes" column above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
* Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser.
* Wear good rubber-soled shoes.
Carry a good back-pack with....
* Sunhat & Sun glasses with retainers.
* Sunscreen lotion.
* Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks
* Water bottle with water (minimum 3 lts per person, per day)
* Toilet Paper & kit
* Personal Photo Identity (Compulsory)
* Personal Medication (if any)
* Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
* Binoculars (optional)
* T-shirts, Shirts, Track-pants, Trousers, Shorts
* Head lamp or torch with spare batteries. (Compulsory)
* Mosquito Repellent.
* Rain Sheet. ( Poncho )
* Wind Stopper.
* Floaters. ( Footwear - optional )
Participants will have to carry their sleeping bags & carry mats provided by us while trekking.
For further information and purchase of adventure equipment please visit www.OutdoorTravelGear.com
Who can go on the trip??…. Anyone who is capable of taking care of oneself and is not suffering from any life-threatening disease. You should also be ready to pack light and be able to carry your own luggage. People with ailments of the heart, blood pressure, etc. are advised not to consider this trip.
The ecology of the wilderness is very fragile. Be eco-friendly.
This is not an ordinary trip. It is ideal for those who travel to learn, grow and enjoy nature, not rest and shop.
The difficulty level of this trip is very subjective. Weather conditions, physical condition, possible health problems and other factors can have an important influence on the way you experience the trip.
The trip is subjected to various parameters. We advise participants to pack only curiosity and leave expectations at home.
Child above 12 years are eligible for the trip & will be charged full amount.
For team safety, please inform the organizers if participants have any history of serious illness, injury or are on medication.
Payment has to be 100% at the time of confirmation.
We will not be able to cancel the trip once confirmed.
Medical Costs – In case there are any mishaps, we are not responsible for the medical costs other than initial first aid and transport from site wherever possible to the nearest medical facilities.
We will try our best to follow the above mentioned itinerary. However, there may be certain last-minute changes to the itinerary due to factors which remain out of our control.
The cost mentioned is for Indian Citizens only. Foreigners and NRIs will have to pay extra wherever required.
Kindly contact us for any further details and enrolment procedure.
the adventure begins here...!!
207, Hanuman Industrial Estate,
G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala,
Mumbai - 400031. INDIA
Tel: (022) 6663 5228 / 2412 2030
Related Link: www.OutdoorTravelGear.com